My name is Ashraf (aka:asdacap)
Muhammad Amirul Ashraf bin Mohamad Fauzi
Yes its quite a long name, I know
Hi, my name is Muhammad Amirul Ashraf bin Mohamad Fauzi. Call me Ashraf. I'm a programmer. I started learning programming
somewhere around the year 2007 when I got access to The Internet. I studied Computer Science at IIUM (International
Islamic University Malaysia), graduated 2017. Used to be active in competitive programming. I started working
as a freelancer during my University years, working on web based system, usually PHP or Ruby based. I love
experimenting with new stuff. I code anything I could get my (metaphorical and literal) hands on from API-server,
browser based application, mobile apps, iot, etc. I'm not good with artworks, or making things visually pleasing.
- Date or Birth
- 8th January 1993
- Spoken Language
- English or Malay
- Where am I
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Known Programming Language
- Hmm... I guess most popular imperative programming language. Knew a bit of Haskell, and some Elixir.
- Favourite Programming Language
- Favourite Editor
- Intellij IDEA or VS Code or Vim. Whichever is approprite at that time.
- Favourite Operating System
- Not Windows. Usually an Ubuntu 16.04 on my desktop. The performance of my macbook is quite poor.
- Dynamically generated HTML.
- Things that involve databases.
- Prefer using Spring Boot with Kotlin.
- But most of my experience is with Rails. Used CodeIgniter, Laravel and Django before. Used Pheonix
before, but did not have much chance to do so again.
- Respond to "Make this move, drag this to this so that this will happen.".
- Prefer Angular 4.
- But most of my experience is with ReactJS sometimes with Redux or MobX.
- Worked with AngularJS before.
- Mainly with React Native.
- Can do native Android too.
- Can't do native iOS.
- Design, Marketing, Artwork.
- Things that I don't know how to do.
Central Management system for a fleet of AGV (Autonomous Guided Vehicle)
It is some tools that help IIUM student with their course schedule. Backend is made with flask, and frontend
uses jQuery, BackboneJs and Angularjs.
Modified the original CMS to fit the needs of IIUM Code Jam.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal blog
- LinkedIn account
- Github account
- oDesk account
- Freelancer.com account